Monday, December 9, 2013

Third Liebster Award

I was nominated for the Third Liebster Award this week. I have never been nominated for anything ever and it kind of feels nice.

I was nominated by Rose W @ Desert Rose Reviews. Thank you so much Rose.

The rules for accepting this award are:
Link back to the blog that nominated you.
Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
Nominate 10 blogs of your own & let them know with a link to your post.
Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
Share a couple random facts about yourself.

My Questions Set By Rose W.
1.  What's your blog about?
Reviews to books that I have recently read. I don't care if the books are new releases or have been out for months/years, if I have read it, I review it.
2.  What do you do for fun? 
I read mostly but I occasional go to the movies. 
3.  What's your fav kind of music/band/song?
 I don't have a favorite kind of music/band/song. I pretty much listen to anything and everything.

4.  What's your fav book (or top 5, if you can't pick just one ;)? 
 My favorite book is This Man Series by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I love those books right now.
5.  Are you doing anything special for Christmas?
Not that I know of. I normally don't make plans for Christmas, my husband does all the planning and I go where I am told.
6.  Do you enjoy the winter season? 
I love the winter. I love the cold. I love drinking hot cocoa and sitting near the fireplace. It's perfect. 7.  Best memory from this year?
My best memory from this year would have to be when I went to the rodeo for the first time. I have lived in the south forever my whole life and I had never been to the rodeo until this year. It was fun.
8.  Any New Years resolutions? 
To go back to school and get my master's. I have been putting it off for a couple of years but I think its time to go back.
9.  Anything exciting happening in your life at the moment?
Nope, nothing exciting happening right now.
10.  Book you're looking forward to reading next year?
Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde.

A Couple Of Random Facts About Me
1. I just got my driver's license recently even though I am almost 27. 
2. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I count down to it every year.
3. It took me 6 years to graduate college. I kept changing majors.

Blogs I Nominate
Jessica Nicole @ Ramblings On Readings
Sassy Book Lovers @ Sassy Book Lovers
Flirty and Dirty Book Blog @ Flirty And Dirty Book Blog
Shannah McClamrock @ Shannah McClamrock
Chene Sterckx @ Mean Who You Are
Jody's Book Reviews @ Jody's Book Reviews
B's Book Blog @ Scarlet Silhouettes
Cassie Deaton @ Three Blank Pages

10 Questions For My Nominates
1. What is your favorite author?
2. What is your favorite holiday?
3. Do you own any pets?
4. Do you read often?
5. Did you love the Harry Potter Series?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What 3 things would you want with you if you ever got stranded on a desert island?
8. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
9. What was the last book you read?
10. Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment