Monday, December 23, 2013

Remy by Katy Evans


There really isn't much to talk about with this book. It is almost exactly the same as the previous 2 books, it is just a different character's point of view of what happen.

I did however, really like this book. This book is Real and Mine together in Remy's point of view. It goes back and forth between the present and past. When I was reading Real and Mine, I kept wondering what Remy was thinking and wondering how he was feeling. It was nice to finally find that out. I got to understand him a little more and it made me fall in love with him more. I thought he was a little mysterious in Real and Mine but this book made him just sexy.

This book can be read as a stand alone. It has all the same stuff as Real and Mine, it is just from a different point of view. I think I liked this book more than the books from Brooke's point of view. The only thing different was the present parts where Remy is talking about his wedding day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment