Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful #2.5) by Jamie McGuire


A Beautiful Wedding is a Novella and it came out today December 10, 2013.

Synopsis:
You know that Abby Abernathy unexpectedly became Mrs. Maddox. But what do you really know?
Why did Abby pop the question?
What secrets were shared before the ceremony?
Where did they spend their wedding night?
Who else knew about it . . . and didn’t tell?

Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.

Excerpt:
"Tell me," he said softly. No matter how I tried to explain it away, he knew me well enough to know- poker face or not- that I was hiding something from him.
"I think what you're reading is exhaustion. I haven't slept in almost twenty-four hours."
He sighed, kissed my forehead, and then went to the mini fridge. He bent over, and then turned, holding up two small cans of Red Bull. "Problem solved."
"My fiance is a genuis."
He handed me a can, and then took me into his arms. "I like that."
"That I think you're a genuis?"
"Being your finance."
"Yeah? Don't get used to it. I'll be calling something else in three hours."
"I'll like the new name even better."
I smiled, watching Travis open the bathroom door.

No comments:

Post a Comment