Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Beautifull Wedding (Beautiful #2.5) by Jamie McGuire


A Beautiful Wedding was a sweet, short story. It gave a glimpse into Abby's and Travis wedding day. I had always wonder what happen before, during and after their wedding and this book explained it all. It's less than a 100 pages, however it was enough to get the point across. I finished the book in a couple of hours. I wished it had been a little longer.

I really liked the book. Travis is still so damn hot and caring. I loved how he changed for her because he wanted to and not because she wanted him to. He's protective of Abby and a good love story. What bothered me in this book was I didn't really remember Abby being so annoying or whiny. In Beautiful Disaster, I loved her character. I thought she was strong and hard headed but in this book she just rubbed me the wrong way. I wanted to go into the book and shake some sense into her.

No comments:

Post a Comment