Thursday, November 7, 2013

Scars and Songs by Christine Zolendz


Scars and Songs is just like the Fall From Grace and Saving Grace except it's in Shane's point of view. I like the overall book. I like getting into Shane's head and founding out what he was thinking. But, it was almost exactly like the previous 2 books so it was like I was reading the same thing all over again. When I read a book, I always wonder what the guy or other main character is doing at the same time as the character I am reading about and this book told me. However, this book can be read as a stand alone.

Scars and Songs made me fall in love with Shane a little more. In the previous 2 books, you could tell he had feelings for Grace but being able to read how he really felt about her and wanted her, it just makes everything he did make sense. I think this book was one of the best male point of view stories I have read in a long time.

I liked reading all my favorite parts through Shane's eyes. Scars and Songs was very enjoyable and added something to the whole Mad World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment