Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quotes...

From my all time favorite book series. This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas. There are a lot of heart-melting, funny, sappy quotes but these top them all or at least in my case they do.

"No!” I push him away from me. “You’re not manipulating me with your delicious Godliness!”
He grins that roguish grin. “You think I’m a God?”  - This Man

“You're painfully beautiful and all mine. Kiss me.” - This Man  

“Someone needs a cuddle.” - This Man

“Three…
Two…
One...
Zero, baby.”   - This Man

“I am confident, because you said yes. Or was it....." He looks up to the ceiling in deep thought and then back at me. "Oh, I remember. It was...yes, yes, yes, fucking hell, yes!” - Beneath This Man

“You're mine, and mine alone, baby. Just for my eyes, just for my touch and just for my pleasure. Just mine. Do you understand me?” - Beneath This Man

“Damn you, Jesse Ward, of an age I don't know!” - Beneath This Man  

“You're so handsome." I mumble dreamily, as he starts working the cream over every inch of my back. "I think I'll keep you forever.” - Beneath This Man  

"Your arrogant God wants to spend the rest of his life smothering you with his love and his body." - Beneath This Man

“We’re not conventional, baby. But we’re special. What we have is really special. You belong to me, and I belong to you. It just is. It’s not natural for us to be apart, Ava.” - This Man Confessed  

“Baby, my heart’s splitting. I hate fighting with you.’ - This Man Confessed

"Ava, one day I'm gonna shove a bar of soap in your mouth.” - This Man Confessed  

“I don't want to take my eyes away from your face." "No?" He shakes his head mildly. "They'll be lace if I do, won't there?" I nod. "White lace?" "Ivory." His chest expands slightly. "And you're taller, so you've got heels on.” - This Man Confessed  

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, for having such an awesome blog! http://desertrosereviews.blogspot.com/2013/12/third-liebster-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete