Thursday, October 2, 2014

Locke (Corps Security #5) by Harper Sloan


I absolutely loved Locke. I hated I had to wait so long for it but it was worth it. I wish it was after Axel, but now I see why that wasn't possible. Locke didn't disappoint at all. I couldn't put the book down. It was that good.  Locke was always my favorite character and his story made me love him even more than I already did.

I like that Locke and Emmy had real issues they had to deal with. I hated how Locke constantly pushed Emmy away. Once he realized she was always going to be there for him, he finally let her in a little. He had to get his head out of his butt but he made the journey to Emmy a great one. I hated Emmy's parents. I don't understand how parents can be like that but I am glad they got what they deserved.

Locke had a messed up childhood and life and it made perfect sense as to why he was the way he was. I didn't like Locke's family but I am also glad he found peace with them. Locke and Emmy went thorough a lot to be together. I wish this book could have been one of the first ones in the series but I now see why it was last. Everything that happen in the first 4 books leads to everything in this book. I am glad Emmy finally got her man that she has always wanted and I am finally glad Locke got his happy ending.

I loved the little humor, sex, dirty talk, boy does Locke know how to dirty talk and Emmy's sass. I loved that Sway made an appearance and got his happy ending too. I love how all the past characters made appearances. I think that's one of the reason the series is so great, all the characters from previous books make appearances. It adds something to the books. I am sad the series is over, it was a great series and one of my favorites.

I like the ending the most and I hope that means there will be more in the series but I highly doubt it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment