Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Four Seconds To Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths #3) by K.A. Tucker


I know Four Seconds To Lose came out almost a year ago, but it's been sitting on my kindle waiting to be read, so I decided to finally read it. I love the series Ten Tiny Breaths. It's was one of my favorite series of all times. The first couple of book are some of my favorite books to read til this day. I love the author K.A. Tucker. However, I didn't really like this book to much.

Four Seconds To Lose didn't hold my interest as much as the first two books did. I normally have a hard time putting the book down but with this book I was bored. I didn't really care for Cain or Charlie. They weren't believeable characters to me. Charlie seemed way too young, which towards the end of the book I found out she was in fact way too young. Cain seemed way too old. I couldn't wrap my head around that he was only 29. He seemed way beyond his years.

I didn't like the drugs or criminal activity. I understand Cain owns a strip club and those things are known to happen at a strip club but in this book and series, it didn't have a place. I like how some past characters, Trent and Kasey were in this book for about a minute. And I love Nate and Ben. I wished they were in the book way more. They seem fun. I also like how Cain tried to save all the girls that work at the strip club. He isn't a typically strip club owner, he actually cares for the girls and wants better for them.

I am gonna give the last book in the series a shot and hopefully it redeems the series for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment