Monday, October 6, 2014

Rhett In Love (Rhett #2) by J.S. Cooper


I don't know why I read this book. I didn't like the first but I decided to give this one a try and I shouldn't of. Rhett is still just as immature as he was in the first book. He has a girlfriend that loves him but he still feels the need to look at other girls and go to strip clubs. He purposely picks fights with his girlfriend just to piss her off and he causes problems with Clementine's new friends.

I hated how every other sentence Rhett or Clementine reminded me that they used to be best friends and now they were in a relationship. I also thought reminding me they were from the South was dumb. I'm from the South and half the crap they say about the South is so wrong and stereotypically. We don't fall into 3 categories and we do have manners, but that doesn't mean we were raised to keep a house clean and cook. We clean and cook if we want to.

Rhett needed to grow up a lot before he got into a serious relationship. He still acted single, thought like a single guy and acted like a kid most of the book. I think he could be pretty hot if he didn't talk or think. If he just stood there, then maybe I could deal with him. He also lied for no reason. He had to know his girlfriend is so what smarter than him and figure out he lied.

I don't understand what Clementine could see in Rhett besides him having a hot body. She seems like she has a brain sometimes. She is supposedly smart and she is in Harvard but something was right with her. I liked her a little in the first book but I changed my mind with her in the book. She can be annoying too but Rhett takes the cake.

Thank god this book is a short read. I don't think I could have handled a longer book with these too people.

No comments:

Post a Comment