Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Books That Are Movies Now Too

I think these are some good books that they made into movies. Not all of them are great movies but movies nonetheless. This is my opinion. Some of the books might suck to you and some of the movies might be great to you. But I think the books were and always are better than the movie.
  1. Endless Love by Scott Spencer
  2. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
  3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  6. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  7. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
  8. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
  9. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
There are countless books I have read and I wish would get turned into a movies but I know it's not possible to make every book into a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment