Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Worth Forgiving (MMA Fighter #3) by Vi KeeLand


Synopsis:
They say men like a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. I never knew the sentiment was reciprocal. Until I met Jax Knight. A gentleman in public, a commanding, dirty talking rogue in the bedroom.

Daughter of legendary fighter “The Saint,” Lily St. Claire knows firsthand how fighters can be. As the owner of a chain of MMA gyms, she’s no stranger to aggressive, dominating, and possessive men. That’s why she’s always kept her distance. But the day Jax Knight walks through her door she’s captivated by his charm. Stunningly handsome, well mannered, Ivy League educated, and confident, he shatters all the preconceived notions she’d come to think were true about men who trained to fight.

But falling for someone so soon after her breakup wasn’t something she’d planned on. And definitely not something her ex plans to allow.


Teaser 1: 
Jax brushes his knuckles softly along the side of my cheek. My eyes close at the contact. God I even love the simplest of touches. Each one just says so much with him. 

Teaser 2:
"So you answer the door like that for just anybody?" One eyebrow arched, there's a hint of what could be jealousy in his tone. Forgetting I have no pants on, I look down to find his sweatshirt is barely covering my panties. "I thought you were Reed."
"Not even sure I like you answering the door for Reed like that." His eyes draw a slow sweep up and down my bare legs before he captures me by the back of the neck and kisses me senseless.

No comments:

Post a Comment