Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reasonable Doubt (Reasonable Doubt #3) Whitney Gracia Williams


Synopsis:
I hate him...

I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn't love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him.

He'd always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold...

I really should've believed him...

**Final book in the Reasonable Doubt series...**


Teaser 1:
"No." She cut me off. "Do you have any idea how much you've changed? I actually miss when I was Alyssa and you were Thoreau."

Teaser 2:
"You've fucked someone else already?"
"Is that a serious question?"
"Did you fuck someone else already? Did you?"
"Would it matter?"
"Yes, it would fucking matter..." My blood boiled as I stood up. "Did you sleep with someone else?"

Teaser 3: 
I opened my mouth to protest, but he kissed me again and again, whispering as he cupped my breasts, "I would really prefer if we spent the rest of the night in bed and not arguing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment