Monday, October 28, 2013

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners #1) by Bella Jewel


The overall book was really okay. I probably won't ever read the book again. It didn't captivate my attention, it felt like the book would never end. There were parts of the book that didn't make sense to me. The timeline seemed off to me and maybe it was just the book I got, but the were quite a few spelling errors and grammar issues that bothered me.

It had your typically mean girl, hot biker guy, sex, drama, and romance. The main character Addison had a hard life growing up. Her mom was not really a mom to her. Some bad stuff happen to her that made her leave home to find her dad who just happens to be the president of a motorcycle club. She meets a guy, Cade and falls in love with him. She has to deal with her past she left behind come back into her life and almost mess up the life she has now. She also has to deal with this really jealous mean girl that wants Cade. The book goes back and forth between the past and present and changes characters point of views once or twice, I don't really remember. I normally like books that gives different point of views from the other characters. I like knowing what the other main character is thinking or feeling but it didn't really work with this book. For some reason it just seemed pointless to me. 

I seem to base the motorcycle club books I read to other motorcycle club books I have read and it seemed like the author didn't really it the motorcycle club thing down in this book. It seemed more like a group of guys that rode bikes instead of them being in a motorcycle club.  If I try to compare this book the the Undeniable series by Madeline Sheehan or the Reapers series by Joanna Wylde this book totally sucked. You can't even compare Hell's Knights to them. They are completely different to me in so many ways. It's not really a motorcycle club book to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment