Monday, October 28, 2013

Book Addict

I love books! I am addicted to reading books. I can read a really great book in about 2 days it doesn't matter how long the book is. If I think it's really good, I won't put it down until it's finish. If I think the book is boring or uninteresting it can take me up to a week to finish it. I always have to finish a book no matter how much I dislike it. Once I start a book, I'm gonna finish it. In the past year I have read over 100 and some of those books were read more than once. I am addicted to reading.

I do have a life outside of reading but between cooking, cleaning, school, and a family I have to take care of, I somehow find time to read. Every free moment is spend on reading and there are days that I will rather read than watch TV or go to the movies. I like how a book can take you another place. I get so wrap up in a book that once it's the end, I want a sequel even if the book doesn't need one. I fall in love with the characters and their stories.

I do have a certain type of books I prefer to read. My favorite are romance novels. I don't care if they are adult romance, young adult or paranormal. As long as someone in the book is falling in love, then I am gonna read it. I am not really into that BDSM type stuff. I don't like the whole pain thing. It's weird to me but to each their own. I also have favorite authors that I can't get enough of. When I look for a new book to read I look to see if they have anything new that has came out.

When I finish a book, especially a really good book, I want to talk about it but I never have anyone to listen to me or is really interested in what I just read. So, I decided to write about what I read, rather I think the book is good or not, I just want to talk about the book and getting my opinion out.


No comments:

Post a Comment