Stealing Harper is Chase POV of Taking Chances. I didn't like Taking Chances at all. I don't like the love triangle thing. Someone always get hurt. I know it's just a book and that the love triangle isn't real but I still feel bad for the other character that get his heart broken. I was excited for this book however. I wanted to know what was going on in Chase's head.
I loved Chase and Harper's chemistry. It was crazy. They clearly had feeling for each other. What bothered me most with this book and Taking Chances besides the love triangle was...
- I don't understand why Chase didn't admit his feeling her Harper before she got with Brandon. The whole love triangle would never had happen if he just told Harper, he wanted her.
- Why didn't Chase tell Brandon to leave Harper alone. He wanted her. Brandon asked Chase several times if anything was going on with him and Harper. Chase always said no. If he would have said yes, Brandon would have left her alone.
- Why did Brandon go after Harper when he could tell something was going on with Harper and Chase even thought they denied it. Brandon saw Chase wanted her. He saw Harper wanted Chase, so why.
- Why did Harper even get with Brandon when she wanted Chase. I know she didn't want to wait around for something that was never going to happen with Chase but why did she have to get with Brandon. She should have just stay single instead of hopping into a relationship.
- Harper rubbing her relationship with Brandon in Chase's face. It seemed to me, she was trying to make Chase jealous.
- How could Harper not know that Chase wanted her. There were signs every time he was around her.
- I hate that Harper had Brandon but still wanted Chase. She supposedly love Brandon but cheats on him with Chase. She lets Chase kiss her and has sex with him. She wouldn't even have sex with Brandon.
- I think Harper never loved Brandon. She was just with him because she didn't want to be alone and she thought Chase didn't want her.
- Brandon and Chase had no bro code. Everyone in the book kept saying Brandon and Chase were like brothers but I didn't see it. It seemed like they were roommates that got along a little bit before Harper showed up. If Brandon was like a brother to Chase he would have never went after Harper when he could tell something was going on with them.