Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fierce (Storm MC #2) by Nina Levine


What can I say about this book? It was okay. It was decent. It reminded me a lot of Storm the first book in the series. I didn't really like that book too much either. There was a hot biker and I love hot bikers. Other than that I didn't really like it too much. There was a lot of explaining. The author went into great detail about everything it seemed like. She over explained. Scott and Harlow did have some amazing chemistry but I think that has a lot to do with the author making them have chemistry. I loved the dirty talk with all the male characters. The dirtiness was my favorite of the whole book.

Harlow the main chick seemed like dense. I did not like her character. She wasn't a strong lead for Scott. He needed someone who was strong, stubborn and who could stick up for herself. He needed an independent woman. She let people walk all over her. She said she never spoke her mind but it seemed like that's all she did. She would get mad or not understand something and said the first thing that came out of her mouth.

Scott seemed like a great man. A total sweetheart underneath the tattoos, bad mouth, biker image. He took care of his neighbor's daughter which he didn't have too. He cared about his employees. He offered Harlow a job when he got her fired at her old job. He help Harlow with a customer who was being rude to her. He cared about his sister and making her happy. He took care of Harlow when she had a hangover.

This wasn't my favorite of MC series. There wasn't much MC about the book. There was no craziness or motorcycle stuff. It was pretty tamed. I didn't like the storyline. It was slow build up and then it was over. It was boring to me. I will continue to read the series to see if the books get better. I

No comments:

Post a Comment