Monday, January 6, 2014

Up In The Air Trilogy by R.K. Lilley


I read the Up In The Air Trilogy by R.K. Lilley when the books first came out. They sort of reminded me of Fifty Shades of Grey Series. I think that reason alone was why I decided to read it. Older, rich, billionaire man and young naive women who is a virgin. Who doesn't love a sexy older man? There were a lot of similarities between the 2 series, although fifty shades was my favorite when comparing them. Which isn't saying much.

I couldn't really get into this series but I had to know what happen, so I had to read all the books. I was glad when I finished the series. The characters were not believable and their so called love story just didn't work for me. I think the book could have been great if it was written a little different. The plot was a good plot. A flight attendant meets billionaire. I wish I could meet a billionaire or maybe even a millionaire on a flight. It would be nice.

As I read this trilogy, there was so many times that I would read something and I would want to go in and rewrite it. I wanted to make the story better and more believable. Some of the characters were okay and had good chemistry but the 2 main characters needed some work. 

However, it just came to my attention that there is going to be a 4th book in the series called Mr. Beautiful,  More Info Here. I don't see why there would be a need for that. It's suppose to be a male's POV of the series. Hopefully, its better than the other books in the trilogy but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment