Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC #2) by Joanna Wylde


I loved this book. It wasn't what I expected. I don't really know what I was expecting but this wasn't it. I don't know if that a good thing or not. Reaper's Legacy seemed a little short to me. It seemed like the book just started and then it was ending.

I loved Ruger. He was my favorite character in Reaper's Property. He was super sexy and sweet all in one. He made it seem like he was some bad ass biker but deep down he was a big softy. He took care of Sophie and Noah. They weren't his problem or his to take care of but he made sure he was always there for them when ever they needed him. He helped out Sophie all the time. I liked that he was a night in shining armor but on a bike instead of a horse.

Sophie wasn't my favorite person. She didn't seem like she was strong. She was a young single mom and I give her credit for that but it seem like she needed someone to take care of her instead of her taking care of herself. She also annoyed me that she kept sort of leading Ruger on. She wanted him but she pushed him away. I would have taken Ruger anyway he let me but what he was offering her wasn't good enough for her.

Reaper's Legacy isn't a typically love story but it is a love story all the same. Ruger was in love with Sophie for so long he just didn't realized it sooner. I think Sophie wanted Ruger the minute she saw him at his apartment. It took them long enough to realized they wanted and needed each other and when they finally did, I was so happy. I was jumping for joy. 

The little twist about Sophie's past with Ruger threw me. I didn't see that coming and I enjoyed it. I think my favorite part was when Sophie realized what Ruger's tattoos on his shoulders were. I thought that was very sweet.

I can't wait for the next book, Devil's Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment