Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Resist Me (Men of Inked #3) by Chelle Bliss


I loved this book from start to finish. It was a great easy read. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen. I thought it was better than the previous books.

Isabella or Izzy is strong, independent, sassy stands her ground, and mouthy. She takes no shit from anyone, not her older brothers and definitely not any guy she sleeps with.  She is seriously one bad ass chick. Every female in books should be like her.  She wanted a strong guy that could handle her and her loud family. She wasn't prepared for James. I loved Izzy's relationship with her parents especially her dad. She is a real daddy's girl even though she acts tough, she still seems like a little girl at heart.

James is super sexy, demanding, alpha male, and clearly knows how to please a woman. He is an undercover cop that works with Izzy's brother Thomas. Thomas has told him all about Izzy and he feels likes he knows her. When he meets her, he wants her immediately. He chases Izzy until she finally admits she wants him. I liked James more than I like Izzy's brothers. The Gallo boys try to hard to be alpha males and be strong but it seems like James actually is an alpha male without really trying.

Their steamy sexy scenes are off the charts. I don't know how I would feel about a guy talking to me the way James sometimes talked to Izzy. It seemed a little degrading especially when he made her crawl to him, but Izzy somehow made it seem like she was the one in control and she had James where she wanted him. James definitely knows dirty talk. I love their banter and chemistry. It was extreme. Izzy didn't make it easy for James and I think that what I loved the most. She made him work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment