Monday, November 17, 2014

Eight Days A Week by Amber L. Johnson


Teaser 1:
“Can I see it?” she whispered.
“Yes?”
I meant yes, please.
“You know what I think? I think you’ve been teasing me on purpose. Losing your shirt at dinner. Walking around in that towel. You’re a man tease. A mease.”

Teaser 2: 
“I’m so sticky,” Gwen said into my ear then laughed.
I kept my eyes straight forward on the stage.
She snuggled in against my neck. “What? Why are you grumpy all of a sudden?”
I turned to her, all humor gone from my face. “I’m just not interested in watching you make a fool of yourself.”
“Excuse me?”
“You’re a mom. Maybe you should act like one.”

Teaser 3:
I laughed and headed back toward the kitchen door but stopped just by her ear. “You look sexy in the morning. Even with the Lindsay Lohan eyeliner.”
“Stop it.” She popped me on the back of the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment