Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game #3) by J. Sterling

I really enjoyed this final book in the series. It was my favorite out of all three. It was a great ending to a great love story. Cassie and Jack had been through a lot and it was nice to finally see them happy and together without any real big problems. Their love story is one of my favorites. I waited for this book forever. It was a fast read and I only read it so I could know what had to Cassie and Jack. I love the secondary characters and I am glad they made an appearance.

I especially loved how at the end the author fast forward their lives after the final chapter and you got a glimpse at what they were up to. Jack and Cassie really grew up and were different characters in a way compared to the first book. The had been through a lot and were still always there for each other. The only thing that bothered me a little was when Jack was injured and was out of baseball for a couple of weeks was the way he treated Cassie. I know baseball was his life but Cassie was suppose to be his life too and he was treating her horrible.

I didn't like Jack or Cassie in the first book. Jack pissed me off cause he cheated and Cassie seemed a little whiny but they had a huge turn around in this book. I fell in love with them.  I am also so glad that Dean and Melissa finally got together. I didn't think it was ever going to happen. Thank god it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment