Monday, February 10, 2014

Be With Me (Wait For You #2) by Jennifer Armentrout


I was very excited for Be With Me and it didn't disappoint at all. I loved Jase and Theresa together and their love story. Jase is one of my favorites since Cam in Wait For You. Be With Me was funny, heart warming and a little sad all in one. I read the book in a couple of hours. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what happen. I really loved this book. Jennifer Armentrout knows how to write a great book boyfriend. Jase and Cam make girls have high expectations of boys. It's sad to think most guys in real life aren't anything like Jase or Cam. :(

Jase has a past that has screwed him up. He thinks he is not capable of loving someone. Theresa walks in and changes all that. He wants her but he is scared of loving her. She is his best friend's younger sister. He kissed her a year ago and has regretted it ever since. He thinks it was a mistake and shouldn't of happen. He thinks Theresa won't understand him or his life. He can't let Theresa get close to him. He doesn't want for her to get hurt. Something ends up happening to her and he realized he wants her forever. She is his. Jase is a gentle-man. He doesn't try to make Theresa jealous or anything. He is sweet to her but confusing at times.

Theresa was a dancer and an accident happen that changed that for her. She decides to go to college with her brother until her leg heals. She keeps running into Jase and she can't stop thinking about the one kiss he gave her. She doesn't regret it at all and wants more. They decide to give into the attraction but then Jase regrets it afterwards. It hurts Theresa. She decides the best thing to do is to get over him. Theresa ends up getting hurt a couple of times in this book. I don't want it is about girls always being in the wrong place at the wrong time and getting hurt. However, I know Theresa was braver than I would have been after everything she went through.

There is a lot that happens in this book that made it great. Cam and Avery show up a time or two. There are little jokes, banters, bickering and turtles. Suicide/Murder. A crazy boy that like hitting girls. I loved how Jase takes care of Theresa even though he can't love her. He still tries to protect her. There is a little sneaking around so Cam doesn't find out about them.

The book did do a little foreshadowing. I kind of figured out early on that Jack was going to be Jase's kid. I didn't know how the author was going to make that happen but I like how she ended up doing it. I liked how the author doesn't do the jealously thing or the love triangle thing. Some books and authors over use those things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment