Wednesday, April 8, 2015

When I'm Gone (Rosemary Beach #11) by Abbi Glines

Teaser 1:
"Sorry. I couldn't help myself. Good night, Resse."
"Good night, Mase."
"Sweet Dreams."
He had no idea how sweet they would turn out to be.

Teaser 2:
"No. No. Don't. This is... fuck baby. I don't have words for what this is," he said, then let out a hard laugh as he laid his head back against the sofa and stared at the ceiling. "I need another minute."

Teaser 3:
"OK. The know that when you're ready, I will be, too," I finally said. 
She let out a heavy sigh, the smiled weakly at me. "Thank you for wanting me."

Teaser 4:
"Eyes on mine, Reese." His tone was husky and deep. This was exciting him.
I snapped my gaze back at his, and he winked at me. "That's better. I want those pretty blue eyes on mine. When I kiss you, don't close them. Keep them on me. OK?"

No comments:

Post a Comment