Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Silver Bastard (Silver Valley #1) by Joanna Wylde


Teaser 1:
“Have I ever hurt you?” I asked her, abruptly. “Aside from that one night, have I ever done a goddamned thing to make you think I would even dream of hurting you?”
Becca shook her head quickly.
“No.”
“Then stop looking at me like I’m a serial killer and get in the fucking truck already. I really don’t have time for this and I can’t leave you here. Move your ass.”

Teaser 2:
“Okay, come over here so I can wash your hair.”
I reached for my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. Becca’s mouth twisted like she’d been eating lemons.
“What?”
“Why did you take off your shirt?”

Teaser 3:
“I think you tore strips out of my back,” he said. I turned him around in the tiny space.
“Crap.” Sure enough, my nails had left bright red trails of blood dripping across his skin. “That’s a little gruesome. I’m really sorry.”
“I’m not,” he said. “I like playing rough, Becca. You push as hard as you want.”

No comments:

Post a Comment