Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stealing Rose (The Fowler Sisters #2) by Monica Murphy


Teaser 1:
“Thank you for scaring him away.” I absently rub at my arm, glancing down to see the imprint of the man’s fingers glaring red on my skin.
“He marked you.” He grabs hold of me, his large hand engulfing mine as he holds my arm out to inspect it. His jaw goes tight and he lifts his head, scanning the room with ruthless efficiency. “I should kick the shit out of him.”

Teaser 2:
“Then join me.”
“I can’t.”
Her expression turns solemn and she lifts her arms, smoothing back her hair. The movement lifts her breasts, showing off the dip in her waist, the sleekness of her belly. Jesus, her body will be the fucking death of me. “Are you gay or what?”

Teaser 3:
“Touch me like this. Kiss me like this,” Rose says breathlessly as she tosses her head back, her eyes sliding closed as she moans. I smile against her skin as I move to her other nipple, giving it the same treatment.
“You want it,” I tell her. Her skin is sweet and warm and she smells fucking amazing. I’m feeling her up in the middle of a bathroom and I don’t really give a damn. I have to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment