Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Slow Burn (Driven #5) by K. Bromberg

Teaser 1:
"Damn, City," he whispers to me between kisses. I can feel him beginning to harder slowly against my thigh and marvel at his recovery time but most definitely have no complaints with it.

Teaser 2:
"Damn you, Had. I'm trying to do the right thing here."

Teaser 3:

"Tastes like Heaven - smooth, addictive -but hell if it doesn't pack a punch." "Why do I get the feeling we're not talking about alcohol here?"

Teaser 4:
"Becks, it's important for you to know that I didn't hop from being with you to being with someone else. Nothing is going on between Dante and me." "Just like nothing is going on between you and me, right?" he asks, suggestion in his tone and the question hanging in the sexually charged air between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment