Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Slammed by Skyla Madi


I was so glad when I found out Jackson and Selena were getting their own story. I loved Jackson and Selena in the Consumed series. I think I was more excited for this book then I was the whole Consumed series. There was always little snippets of something big going on between Jackson and Selena in the other books but it never really said what was happening. I was glad I got to finally found out what was happening. Slammed is in Jackson's and Selena's POV. I didn't like the cliffhanger one bit. It sucks when books end with some many questions left unanswered.

I always wondered what the hell was going on with them. They seemed to care for each other but hate each other at the same time. Jackson played some serious mind games with Selena. You could tell he cared for her and wanted her but kept pushing her away. It was confusing and exhausting. Selena wanted Jackson so bad, you could tell it physically hurt her to stay away from him.

Selena seemed like a mean bitch in the Consumed series but in Slammed she showed a different side of her. She is caring and soft. She has actual feelings. It was a nice changed from the Selena I had read about before. Jackson has a dark past that screw him up and he thinks he's can't love someone. He doesn't trust love. He loved or thought he loved someone in his past and they hurt him badly. He wants to let Selena in but is scared.

I didn't like Amelia and I didn't see a point to her being in the story except to cause problems for Jackson. Jackson was finally letting go of his past and moving on and she had to mess things up for him. She is a mean little thing and I hope Selena gives her a run for her money in the next book. If there is a next book. I was glad Seth and Olivia made appearances in this book too. I like knowing they're still around and there for their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment