Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rogue (Real #4) by Katy Evans

Synopsis:
HE SAYS HE’S NO GOOD FOR HER.
SHE HATES THAT HE MIGHT BE RIGHT.


Brook Dumas found Remington Tate in REAL, and now it’s her best friend Melanie’s turn to find the man who makes her heart sing. After years of searching, one night in the rain, the strong and mysterious Greyson King comes to her rescue. He’s bold, and maybe just the lover, friend, and protector she’s been searching for. When they make love, he says her name like it means something. Like she means something—and that’s everything she’s ever wanted. He disappears for days without a word, and when he’s around, he says he’ll only hurt her. Buy when he’s away, her heart hurts more. Then Melanie uncovers the dark world he’d been determined to keep hidden, and suspects that their random first meeting might have not been so random after all. Caught in a free fall of emotions, Melanie has no one to catch her but the man she should be running from. But what do you do when your Prince Charming has gone Rogue?

Teaser 1:
"Are you deliberately ignoring me?" I murmur, sliding  my hand around her waist.
"No." She Smiles down at the sidewalk as she tucks her hair behind her ear.
I drop my head until my lips are almost grazing that ear. "Good, because I'm not someone you ignore."

Teaser 2:
"Don't ever answer a call from an unknown number unless I warn you beforehand."
I can her the laughter in her voice, beneath the scowl, of course. "Then don't call me from a strange number, you dick."


No comments:

Post a Comment