Thursday, February 26, 2015

Unveiled (One Night #3) by Jodi Ellen Malpas


I loved Unveiled. It was better than I was expecting it to be. I especially loved the end. I like how Jodi Ellen Malpas writes the epilogue in the male's POV. It adds something to the book when she does that. This epilogue in particular was amazing. I always love getting into the male's head a little and the ending help me understand Miller a little better. I love Miller's crazy obsessive ways and I love reading from his POV.

I loved that Miller and Olivia got their happy ending with a baby and a marriage. I knew they were cause it is a love story but reading how they came about was wonderful. I  am always happy when I read the end and the characters are married with kids, it makes everything they went through worth it to me.

I didn't see William being Olivia's dad. I figured he was someone that cared about her deeply but not her dad. And I could tell that Olivia and William wasn't expecting it either. I knew Olivia's mom was gonna make an appearance. I didn't think she was dead. Normally, when characters talk about someone as much as these characters did about Olivia's mom in the book that she wasn't dead and would be popping up soon. I figured Olivia was gonna get pregnant too. All the lead female characters always end up pregnant.

I loved that Miller explained his obsessive ways a little better. I liked how Olivia tried to help him with them too. He did get better with the obsessiveness a lot. In book one, I thought his crazy ways was crazy and annoying but in this last book, I ended up loving them. It made Miller who he was and he was pretty damn prefect to me. He still isn't Jesse from This Man series, but he's a close second.

I can't wait to read what Jodi Ellen Malpas has in store next. She is a great author to me and I look forward to her next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment