Monday, February 16, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey Series by E.L. James

With the Fifty Shades of Grey movie coming out, I decided to to re-read the series. There is a lot of things that I caught this time around that I didn't even noticed the first time when I read it.

I didn't realize how annoying Ana was. She was too in her head and gave mixed signals. It was confusing. I couldn't tell what was going on in that head of hers. She hated being spanked but then she would ask for it. She wanted hearts and flowers but then she wanted the other stuff too. She was a true female and couldn't make up her mind. She didn't like the playroom but then willingly went into it. She didn't like the crops but was confused when Christian threw them all out. Ana was confusing. Also, how could Ana never noticed all this guys wanting her. Christian noticed it, but Ana was blind to it all.

I also realized Christian wasn't screw up like he thought he was. He had a horrible beginning in life and I don't think Mrs. Robinson helped at all. She probably made him worse. I wonder how he would have turned out if not for Mrs. Robinson getting a hold of him. I also wonder what happen with Mia and Ethan.

Ana and her inner goddess was annoying as ever. I hated her inter goddess the first time and I definitely hated her this time around. She was annoying. Like I said before, Ana was too in her head and over thought everything. I don't see how she made up her mind about anything in life. I hate books when the characters think too much and are too in their heads. It's annoying to read a bunch of pointless crap about them not being able to make up their minds. Because half the time they don't even end up doing anything they were thinking about. They go a completely different route. Especially in Ana's case. She didn't want to be his sub, she wanted hearts and flowers and a real relationship and she sort of got that but she did everything Christian told her to do just like a sub would have done. She listened to him, she went against sometimes but he would yell at her and then she would do exactly what he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment