Monday, January 26, 2015

Burying Water (Burying Water #1) by K.A. Tucker


I love Burying Water. It wasn't like the other K.A. Tucker's books I have read (which is all of them) but it was still great. I think that's what I loved most about it. It was different. I loved the dual POVs. It felt like I was reading 2 different love stories but the same one at the same time. Jesse's POV is told from the past and Water is from the present. The past is leading up to the present and the big twist. I think the book deals with the old saying "If two people are meant to be together, they will find a way to be together." That is very true with this book.

Water wakes up in the hospital with no idea who she is or how she got there. She had no memory at all. I don't know how I would feel about that. While I was reading the book I kept thinking I would like to wake up with no memory and get to start over but then again not remember anything might drive me crazy. Water freaks out about the no memory thing for about a minute and then picks up her life or what's left of it and starts over. Water is very strong. Not everyone can do what she did in this book. Thankfully, she had a great doctor and her wonderful family to help her out. She starts her life again and falls for the boy next door. She feels like she knows him but isn't sure. Something about him feels familiar.

The boy next door, also known as Jesse, knew Water in her past life. He is the one that saved her. He tries to stay away from her for her safety but that doesn't work out. He wants her too much. He loved her before the memory lost and he loves her now. Before Water lost her memory they were planning a life together and as much as Jesse wants Water to get her memory back, he also thinks it's better that she doesn't. Jesse is hot, tattooed and a mechanic. I love a guy that knows cars and Jesse is that guy. I also loved his family especially his sister. (I hope she gets her own book.)

I loved Jesse and Water's love story. I loved how the book was written and told in both their POVs. There was a lot that happen in this book, way too much for me to write about. Everyone should give this book a chance. It is so much better than the synopsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment