Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Raced (The Driven Trilogy #4) by K. Bromberg


Raced was an okay read. It gave me something to do and read when I had nothing else to read or do. It wasn't what I was expecting. Normally, when authors write in the other character's POV, it's the whole book or series, but instead Raced was only important parts of the whole Driven Trilogy in Colton's POV.

I guess readers wanted to read only certain parts on the trilogy and those were the parts the author focused on. It also explained the scenes before you read them. I sort of forgot most of the books and what happen and the little explanation helped a little.

I was expecting something different than what I read. It was bad, but it wasn't good either. Colton was hot and still is hot even after I got into his head. He had some pretty messed up baggage he was dealing with, but what hot, sexy bad boy, book boyfriend doesn't these days.

I think when Colton first met Rylee was my favorite part of the whole book. I was glad I finally got to read what Colton was thinking during that moment. I also liked reading more of Beckett's and Colton's interaction. I love them together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment