Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One More Chance (Chances #2) by Abbi Glines


One More Chance was an okay read to me. It wasn't anything spectacular nor was it horrible. It was okay, good even and there were parts that were great. I thought it was a good ending for Grant and Harlow. Grant was my favorite characters in the Rosemary Series and I was glad he got his happy ending.

There are sad parts but they didn't make me cry or anything like some readers.  I like how all these playboys and players that I met in the very first book Fallen Too Far are getting married and having babies. It goes to show that everyone has to grow up at some point. I liked how past characters, Rush/Blair, Della/Woods and Bethy all made appearances in this book. I like knowing what happen to past characters and I like seeing they all still have a close bond.

I think the biggest shocker to me was Nan. She was worried about Harlow and it showed in this book. She put their differences aside for a minute to help Harlow and that shows alot about a person. I liked reading a little from her POV. I did hate her in the first book, but after reading her little snippet, my opinion changed of her. I sort of liked her in a way. I would even like her to find her happy ever after. Although, she would need a strong guy to handle her. I don't think she is all that bad, she just has had a shitty life. She needs someone to show her she is capable of being loved.

Harlow and Grant had been though a lot and I glad they got through everything. I was happy to see them with a family and married. Good ending to their love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment