Sunday, May 31, 2015

Conviction (Consolation Duet #2) by Corrine Michaels


Teaser 1:
We both look at each other as her face falls. She doesn't want to hurt me, it's clear in her eyes, but she's going to.

Teaser 2:
"He's moving out soon, but I can't just throw him out. He's Aarabelle's father. Jesus, he's been tortured and God knows what. It's our home, " I try to explain to him.

Teaser 3:
"Robin can't fit two kids in the back." I call this to his attention and the shock ripples his face. 
"That's not even funny if you're telling me what I think you're telling me."
I turn slightly so I can watch this. "You and Robin are going to need to come to some kind of understanding. You're going to need a new woman."
"Robin is mine and I am hers."
"I thought I was yours," I raise my brow.

No comments:

Post a Comment