Monday, May 26, 2014

Twisted (Tangled #2) by Emma Chase


Twisted jumped right into it. There was no build up or anything like that. It got to the point and I loved that. I didn't have to read pointless stuff to get to the good part. Twisted was from Kate's POV but it still had the spunk that Tangled which was from Drew's POV had. I loved Tangled and still do. I loved getting into a man's head and Drew was pretty damn funny. Twisted still had all that. Drew made a regular appearance and his outrageous remarks were still there.

I loved Kate's best friend Delores. She is one of my favorite characters in the book. She is funny and I love how she says everything that comes out of her mouth. I also loved that she is a true best friend and always has Kate's back. Drew is my other favorite character. I wish every guy could be like him. There is just something about him that I love. I can't put my finger on it. I do however think he can be childish at times but that just adds to the character.

Drew and Kate had a huge misunderstanding in Twisted and instead of Drew acting like the adult that he is, he makes things worse. Kate is heart broken and can't get pass of Drew treated her. She thought they were going to be together forever. Drew thank god comes to his senses and tries to win Kate back. I think Drew needs to grow up a little but I do love his childish ways. I don't see how Kate could get pass what Drew did but I guess she just loves him that much.

I can't wait for the next book, Tamed which is Delores and Matthew's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment