Monday, January 11, 2016

Series I Have Read..

I know I haven't been on a lot lately. Life has gotten away from me and I have been very busy. I still make time to read and over think what I read. I just haven't had time to write about what I read or over think about. Right now, I am in to series. I want to read books that have multiple books in a series with the same character appearing in them. The books don't necessary have to be about the same character but like secondary characters. There has been some series of books that I have read over the last couple of month that I love and some that I didn't.

1. The Game On by Kristen Callihan
  • The Hook Up
  • The Friend Zone
  • The Game Plan
2. Born In Blood Mafia Chronicles by Cora Reilly
  • Bound By Honor
  • Bound By Duty
  • Bound By Hatred
  • Bound By Temptation  
3. Fall Away by Penelope Douglas
  • Bully
  • Until You
  • Rival
  • Falling Away
  • Aflame
4. A Soliders Of Fortune Romance by Aubrey Irons
  • Heat
  • Burn
  • Scorch
  • Roar
5. Innocence by Alessandra Torre
  • Blindfolded Innocence
  • Masked Innocence
  • End Of Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment