Monday, June 29, 2015

Amber to Ashes (Torn Hearts #1) by Gail McHugh


Teaser 1:
“Ah, she came,” he says triumphantly. He drops his helmet and threads his fingers through the fence separating the bleachers from the field, resting them over mine. “So?”
“So?” I stare into his smiling eyes as I mentally tell my fingers to chill out despite his touch.
“So what’d ya think?”
“I think it’s hot as hell.”

Teaser 2:
I bite my lip and stare at him, my fogged-out brain warped in every sense of the word. “Maybe I’d be at your place if you hadn’t decided that kissing me twice without my permission was a brilliant idea.”
“Ah, how quickly you so conveniently forget that you kissed me the last time our lips touched.” A slow smile touches his mouth as he taps his finger against the tip of my nose.
My nostrils flare, his smell of cigarettes and musky cologne nearly stopping my heart.

Teaser 3:
“Christ. Just kissing you fucks me up,” he says with a heavy rasp, sucking on my bottom lip. “I knew you’d become an addiction.”

No comments:

Post a Comment